𝐈𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 ????
I am not gonna talk about picture size, you can all get it from the Amazon guide. I am just here to tell you how you can be creative.
So 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 8 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 ways to 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬:
- The first picture should attract. The second should solve. The third should persuade. Make sure your images convey an emotion. Make the main image stand out by changing the angles, and use humans and family (emotions) in other images
- Show them how 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 after buying your products. Make your customers believe that they need your product. (𝐓𝐢𝐩: use the pictures before and after).
- Show your audience how your products are used with lifestyle pictures. This 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. They will make your product a part of their life even before they buy.
- 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭. For example, sharpness, durability, cleaning, etc. Reviews section can help you a lot with this. People write honest reviews. If they hated it or loved it. Utilize those reviews to boost your credibility.
- Your photos should be in focus with realistic colors with a white background. No Photoshop smooths address, but 𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. Remember kiss.
- 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝. After you display your main pro. Show all your variations because listings are a valuable resource to expose your product immediately.
- Don’t forget to optimize your images 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
- Make sure to show off your retail packaging. Showing how your product will be delivered to a customer can be persuasive.
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐀/𝐁 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀/𝐁 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀/𝐁 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭
You can ask the audience to look at your pictures and ask if they will like them. PickFu helps you to figure out if your images are catchy.
Hi, I am Zulqarnain aka 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧
𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐁𝐀 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 , 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 and 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐲